In a relationship, whether married or still in courtship, there are things you should not tell another person.
You never know who will be the Judas over your relationship. There are high secrets you have to keep only to yourself.
Below are they:-
1. Don’t tell anybody how weak your partner is. Someone may use it against you/them.
2. Don’t tell people how much you quarrel with your partner, make them see it as perfect from outside while you settle issues from inside.
3. Don’t tell even a best friend how much you get as pocket allowance from your husband, if they ask tell them that he’s giving more than you expected.
4. Men don’t tell your friends how good your wife is in bed, that’s a secret between you and your wife.
5. Don’t ever tell your mother the way he or she is acting in the marriage, you won’t like the outcome if she’s a jealous Mother in law.
6. Ladies, a friend may be eyeing your hubby and that’s why you shouldn’t tell them what moves him most.
7. Even your pastor is not worthy to know how many times you quarrel with your husband, most of them will use it as sermon. Just talk to God alone.
8. Don’t tell the children that their father/mother is a bad person. It can make them hate them.
9. Don’t tell anybody your partner’s past mistakes, it is too risky for your marriage.
10. Don’t tell anyone to try seducing your partner to prove their loyalty. They may end up winning their love.
Which Of The Above Have Told or Will Never Tell Anyone?
Drop your comments below